1. You can include website URLs for third-party sites within uploaded resource files if the link does not require a login, is directly relevant to the context of the resource and does not promote commercial/personal gain, except when a requirement of any licensed content, such as a Creative Commons licensed image.
2. Make sure to give your resource a meaningful title and description (including, where necessary, details such as learning objective and how to use the resource).
3. Please do not split your resources into multiple documents and upload them as individual resources if they do not make sense in isolation.
4. Make sure that the content you upload is appropriate for the intended target audience and learning objectives.
5. Please ensure that you own or have permission to use everything that appears in your resource. You can read more about copyright, including the Creative Commons licences, in our FAQ pages.