Enabling you to find the best teaching resources as quickly as possible has been the focus of our work on search.
1. To find what you need, start by clicking on the magnifying glass icon at the top right hand side of the page.
2. Enter your relevant keyword(s) in the search field that appears across the top of the page.
3. Next, click on the drop-down menu to the right of the search engine and select ‘Resources’.
4. Click the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard or click on the magnifying glass icon to search. You will then be shown thumbnails and titles of relevant resources.
5. You can narrow your search results down by the subject area, age and file type options to the left of the results list to find what you need, or choose to order your results by ‘Newest’ or ‘Relevance’ by clicking the options at the top of the page.