- Tweet a link to your shop and specific resources, including a photo or hashtag (e.g., #edtech, #edchat, #engchat, #mathchat, #k12) to help capture attention. Here’s an example: Check out my resource on simplifying fractions @tesresources, it might come in handy in the classroom! #edtech #edchat #mathchat.
- Search for trending hashtags on Twitter and Instagram. See which have the most favorites, retweets, or engagement, and include them if relevant.
- Pin your resource on Pinterest, or create a board for your shop. For more info, check out our blog.
- Keep your Facebook Friends and LinkedIn Connections informed about your shop and new resources as you add them.
- Post a screenshot of your resources on Instagram.
All of these activities will help you to build a brand. As you become recognized for the quality of your resources and for your engagement with our community, your brand will grow stronger, which will drive an even larger audience to your shop!
NOTE: From , only authors with 10 premium resources or more will have access to the shop feature.